Work type: Environmental Consulting
Due to sustained growth Edge Group Pty Ltd is looking for an asbestos auditor for our South Melbourne office.
This is a full time role that:
- Has a focus on projects requiring division 5 and 6 asbestos audits, clearance work, supervision and associated supplementary work.
- Provides an excellent opportunity to apply your people and project management experience, as well as your technical skills.
- Includes private and public sector clients across a wide range of industry sectors.
- Will reward your contribution to the continued growth of the business.
We are a growing environmental and occupational health and safety consulting team who provides pragmatic and dynamic solutions and advice for our diverse, strong and loyal client base.
Our strong emphasis on building project teams that best suit each project means that you will be involved in all aspects of the project life cycle. We will also expect you to contribute to building the team’s skills through training and mentoring whilst you manage and deliver EHS projects. We will provide opportunities for you to continue to grow your own skills and capabilities.
As part of this position, you will be expected to:
- Provide proposals, project outcomes, reports and other key deliverables within the agreed time and budget to clients.
- Work in accordance with the company’s integrated Quality, Environmental and OHS management system (it’s part of our culture!).
- Liaise with a variety of stakeholders including clients, sub-contractors, government authorities, regulators and colleagues.
- Assist in continuing to build a client base to grow our business.
- Develop and encourage growth in the range of consultancy services we deliver with our existing and new clients.
- Be open to working locally and throughout Australia as needed.
The ideal candidate will have qualifications and registrations relevant to asbestos and hazardous materials management, plus:
- At least 5 years' experience in asbestos related work, ideally in a consulting organisation.
- Well-developed people management attributes.
- Knowledge of Compliance Obligations.
- Strong initiative and problem solving ability coupled with sound project management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Any fibre count lab experience will be considered.
- Well-developed data management and presentation skills.
- Have a valid Australian driver's licence.
Based on the above and if you would like to work for Edge Group, we are keen to meet you.
In return, you will gain an attractive salary package according to your skills and experience.
This is a significant opportunity to become a part of an expanding business and to further develop your career.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send a cover letter and CV via SEEK or send to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact us to discuss this position and/or submit your interest.